Homeschool Roster is a news and event resource for homeschoolers in the West Tennessee area. Along with informing homeschoolers about opportunities for them, we coordinate field trips and other activities throughout the school year. Homeschool Roster is now planning for Homeschool Prom 2019, which is our biggest event of the school year. We are asking you to be a part of making the homeschool prom a success through your sponsorship of the event. The theme this year is “Once Upon a Time” and we are excited about hosting the Homeschool Prom 2019 at Robin’s Nest.
As a sponsor, your funds go towards the expenses to cover the venue, disc jockey, food, decorations and other necessities needed to make the evening memorable for our teens. In appreciation for your sponsorship, we will share your business or organization with our readers and group members, which include homeschool families throughout Tennessee and into Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Kentucky. Join these businesses and organizations as sponsors.
Sponsorship is $85 and includes all the following from February 1, 2019 through May 31, 2019:
- A link to your business or organization website or Facebook page will appear on the main sponsor page on the Homeschool Roster website.
- Your business or organization will appear twice a month on the Homeschool Roster Facebook page with a mention of the services or product or support you offer.
- Your business or organization will be listed on a group sponsor post in the Homeschool Prom Facebook group. Members will be directed to the main sponsor page on the Homeschool Roster website.
- Your business or organization will be mentioned in the Homeschool Roster newsletter, which is published once a month. Readers will be directed to the main sponsor page on the Homeschool Roster website.
- Your business or organization will be listed on the sponsor placard at the Homeschool Prom 2019.
If you become a sponsor by Friday, December 28, 2018, you will receive January 2019 as a bonus month with the promotion of your business or organization beginning in January. You may become a sponsor at any time through May 2019. The sponsor fee will not be prorated if you become a sponsor after the advertising period has begun, which is February 1, 2019.
Homeschool Roster also has a sponsorship opportunity for individuals who would like to support the Homeschool Prom 2019. Click on Individual Sponsor to learn more about that opportunity.
We appreciate your consideration to being a sponsor of the Homeschool Prom 2019.
Become a sponsor of the Homeschool Roster Homeschool Prom 2019 now!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to the Homeschool Roster blog and get our articles in your inbox!
©2018 Homeschool Roster. Article by Jennifer Smeltser. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the publisher http://www.homeschoolroster.com/.